Project 77 Scholarship Program Selection Process
Mechanics for Application and Screening of Applicants
The P77 Scholarship shall be open to all incoming and enrolled students of Meridian in the following levels:
a. Elementary (Grades 1-6)
b. High School (Grades 7-10)
Applicants shall submit the following requirements to the Screening Committee for evaluation:
- Duly-accomplished application form
- A personal essay revolving on these premises:
- What are your motivations for applying for the scholarship program?
- What life circumstances do you have that you think will qualify you for the grant?
- Describe your study habits and how it will help you achieve success in your studies?
- If you are granted a scholarship, in what way do you plan to pay it forward?
In case of Grade 1 to Grade 4 applicants, parents shall be allowed to write the essay.
- A copy of the applicant’s progress report from the previous school year
- Endorsement Letter from the School Guidance Office
- Good Moral Certificate from the Barangay
- Certificate of Indigency from Barangay, Proof of Income or Income Tax Return